Posted 7 months ago
No of openings : 05
Job Code: CRAOO1A
Experience: 1 to 4 yrs in Clinical Research Associative.
Job Description :
- Responsible for conduct of Qualification visit, Site Initiation Visit, Monitoring Visit and Closeouts visit.
- Would be the first point of contact for Communication with the Investigators and site personnel’s for the study assigned.
- Coordinate the movement of Laboratory samples if applicable.
- Ensuring the data entry/CRF filling, following-up visits of subjects as per the protocol.
- Prepares follow up letters and reports for the respective visits as per the SOPs and share with the site and Sponsor as required.
- Follow-up with the coordinator for the query resolution.
- To collect the collated Ethics Committee documents from CTA for EC submission as defined in site SOPs.
- To ensure that the interim safety reports, interim study reports are provided to EC as per the governed regulatory body.
- Preparation of power point presentations for investigator meetings and Site Initiation visits.
- Managing the CRC activities, and training them periodically.